PR optimization services from SEO Advantage® build credibility, accelerate search engine visibility and corner the market in your industry.
When you want to find something, you look online, right? Well, so do journalists who cover your industry. Optimized press releases raise visibility in the search engines, right where media personnel search for breaking news. Unlike traditional media releases, optimized press release services help your news appear at the top of search engine results pages and on news outlets like Google News and Yahoo News.
Traditional PR firms have long used press releases to help clients communicate a solid, active presence. But now, the opportunities available with emerging media and optimized press releases have increased the value of this tactic for you.
Not only do journalists and editors see your news now – it also reaches your potential customers and partners directly.
Especially in times of economic downturns or recessions, maintaining a robust SEO strategy is crucial. This is because consumers become more discerning about where they spend, often turning to online searches to make informed decisions.
By continuing and maintaining your digital marketing efforts, you ensure that your business remains visible and top-of-mind, capturing those consumers who are actively looking for solutions in challenging times.
Optimized press releases help your company dominate online searches and build credibility – a critical factor in online marketing.
At SEO Advantage, we collaborate with a diverse range of companies, offering everything from local SEO services to comprehensive website optimization. Our press release optimization service spans from SEO support to complete content creation, optimization, and distribution.
Are you already working with a PR agency and using a leading wire service, but want to optimize your press releases for better search engine performance? Or are you just starting a press strategy for your small business?
Our press release optimization services
Copywriting & optimization for press releases
- Consultation to determine newsworthy topics for your company and industry.
- Interviewing internal experts and partner companies to gather information.
- Write and/or review your press releases, suggesting appropriate keywords and linking to your website for optimization.
- Facilitate reviews and approvals of proposed press releases both in your organization and your partners (for joint releases).
- Set up a press center on your website to serve media professionals and customers
Press release distribution & optimization
- Submitting your press release to paid and unpaid news sites online and wire services for exposure in news engines, industry sites and across the online medium.
- Generating additional buzz with your press releases online using social media resources.
- Post and optimize your press releases on your corporate web site.
- Creating a custom press list of influential editors for your industry for individual emailing of press releases.
- Monitoring online press activity of your competitors.
Ask us for samples of our press release copywriting work and talk to us about your online press release strategy today.
Optimized press releases: Client testimonial
Our PR consultant and copywriter at SEO Advantage has become an integral part of our marketing team. She’s familiar with our branding goals and the key players at our company. Anytime I need to produce new communications pieces, I can count on her to take the initiative right away, keeping us one step ahead. In addition, she always finds ways to help us keep our press releases visible in the major news aggregators, consulting on the distribution services that can make the biggest impact and then making sure that the whole process goes smoothly. She makes my job that much easier.”Channel Intelligence (Acquired By Google in 2013)
Are press releases worth it?
There was a time when press releases were only for the press, sent to a handful of targeted journalists in hopes of being mentioned in a story they were researching. Now, the Internet puts a company’s media communications at the fingertips of anyone looking for information.
For companies like yours, this means you now have the opportunity to reach both customers and members of the media with your online press communications. Consider that:
- Optimized press releases can show up high in search engines when ANYONE (not just media) searches on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Journalists turn to the Internet to find breaking news and research stories, then follow up on the news announcements and releases and communications that display in top results.
- Optimized press releases can help your website also show up higher when you optimize your press releases with appropriate keywords and linking tactics.
- You can generate mentions and links from others in the industry – bloggers, editors and authorities who will naturally present you as an emerging active industry force.
- Customers and potential partners often check out your company news pages on your corporate site to learn more about your business.
- The impact of a well-written, optimized press release can be felt long after it’s published. SEO benefits like inbound links build over time and remain in place for as long as you maintain your site, and your release continues to get attention for your business.
Regular press releases make your business look busy and successful, and an active press communications strategy online will help build your credibility and opportunities for exposure.
How much SEO is needed for your site to rank on Page 1?
Talk to us today about our press release optimization services and how we can help establish your brand online, accelerate search engine rankings and increase exposure.
Maximize your online potential with optimized press release services from SEO Advantage
We’ve been pioneering thought leadership on press release optimization for years now. You’ll find us referenced in sources like the BusinessWeek bestseller “The New Rules of Marketing & PR.”
But most important of all, our optimized press releases have dominated search results pages and contributed to successful SEO campaigns for our clients for years. See how we’ve helped this technology company dominate their industry using optimized press releases.